Capt. S.N. Reddy
Hon. Secretary & C.E.O
Telangana State Aviation Academy
- He was:
Flying Instructor/DGCA Examiner on HS 748, BOIENG 737 and AIRBUS A300, as a result most of the Sr. Pilots in India have been trained by him.
- He Worked as:
G.M (Operations & Training)
Director Flight Safety, Director Operations
Regional Director Indian Airlines/Air India
- He has more than 25, 000 hours of flying experience
- He was Aviation Advisor and Special Secretary to Government of A.P.
- He was responsible and was instrumental by means of selecting the site and giving plans for creating International Airport at Shamshabad. As a result the RGI Airport has become the Pilot friendly Airport having no obstructions and full runway is available for takeoff and landing.
- He was also Advisor to GMR till Ragiv Gandhi International Airport was commissioned.
- He was responsible for wide body Aircraft, Airbus A-380 to land at Begumpet Airport for Air show.
- He is Secretary & CEO of Telangana State Aviation Academy and made Telangana State Aviation Academy the winner of “Best Aviation Academy” award for 9 years in a row and No. 1 in the country and brought pride for AP and Telangana State.
- His divergent thinking brought Academic education into Aviation industry for the first time in India by introducing M. Sc. Aviation and B. Sc. Aviation courses.
- Increase of age limit of a Pilot to 65 years instead of 60 years, is the Brain –Child of Capt. S. N. Reddy.
- He was responsible in making Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course eligible for the admission into NALSAR University’s MA (Aviation Law) Programme.
- His ideas have shown the solution in the selection of Ground Instructors by making CPL holders eligible in the place of ATPL holders.
- His articles have laid roots to the concept of Regional Air Connectivity in Telangana & AP.