- Oct 06, 2020
The students who were shortlisted for the first phase of admissions are required to follow the procedure as given under.
- The selected candidates are required to pay the first year course fee of Rs. 1, 45, 000/- by paying through online transfer (RTGS / NEFT) to the following Academy account.
A/c Name : Telangana State Aviation Academy
A/c No. : 10202096175
Bank : State Bank of India
Branch : BHEL R & D Complex
IFSC Code : SBIN 0006300
Candidates can also pay the fees through a DD, drawn in favour of Telangana State Aviation Academy, payable at Hyderabad.
- Download a copy of Medical certificate from our website www.tsaahyd.in and forward the Medical certificate, (duly signed and stamped by the registered MBBS / MS/ MD doctors followed by the MS Ophthalmologist) and send the same to the following Academy address.
3. Seat allotted candidates must apply for the passport (to enable the process of their Airport Entry Permit)
Check list of copies to be sent (2 sets attested)
1. 10th Class/SSC marks sheet / passing certificate
2. 12th Class/Intermediate marks sheet /passing certificate
3. Transfer certificate of the previous passing exam
4. 10th Class/SSC Study certificate
5. 12th Class/Intermediate study certificate
6. 12th Class/Intermediate equivalency certificate (applicable for those who studied 12th outside AP & TS)
7. 10 Passport size colour photos with 70% face shown in the photo with white background
8. Original DD (or) paid bank receipt
9. Medical certificate (Original)
10. Passport applied acknowledgment
Send us the documents/ fee payment bank counter slip/ DD to the following address on or before 15/10/2020
Telangana State Aviation Academy
Gate No. 3, Old Airport Road,
Near new Bowenpally, Hyderabad- 500011
Ph. No. 040-27753072, 27753759